Remodeling your kitchen with new countertops is one of the smartest moves you can make as a homeowner. Among many other benefits, new countertops can quickly transform your kitchen and boost your home’s resale value. While there are tons of materials you can choose for your countertops, installing custom granite countertops in northern MN is likely your best option. Here are just some of the many reasons to choose granite for your new countertops:
- Custom granite colors can match any look: For those who don’t know, granite doesn’t just come in only one style. Since the material is made up of many different types of crystals, which come in many different colors, granite is available in countless different color varieties. Since each kitchen is as unique as an owner’s style, we offer a wide selection of different colors that can look great in any home.
- Custom granite finishes can match any personal preference: On top of the different colors, we offer an array of finishes to our custom granite countertops in northern MN, which make each countertop (and kitchen) unique. We can use gloss, matte or honed finishes. Each is a great choice—it just depends on your personal preference!
- Custom granite countertops never go out of style: Granite is quickly becoming the most popular choice for countertops on the market, but it’s always been a great look—and we don’t see that changing any time soon. Because beautiful granite countertops are so timeless, your home is sure to always have great resale value, no matter who’s looking to buy it.
- Custom granite countertops are extremely durable: Speaking of never going out of style, granite countertops will probably last longer than everything else in your home. Granite countertops are resistant to cuts from your sharpest knives, and shouldn’t show any wear and tear for decades.
- Custom granite countertops are easy to clean: Germs and grime can get stuck in nooks and crannies in different types of countertops. This isn’t the case with custom granite countertops! You’ll love how simple it is to wipe down your new granite countertops after cooking.
- Custom granite countertops fit in any space: Just as the colors and style of each kitchen are different, so too are a kitchen’s dimensions. We’re able to cut granite slabs to work as countertops in any kitchen, big or small! We’re also able to easily make holes to fit all of your appliances.
- Custom granite countertops can be installed quickly: Once you’ve decided which style of granite you’d like to use, we can install your countertops quickly. We can be in and out of your home in less than one day, without leaving a big mess behind or causing a whole lot of disruption.
Allow L & L Granite Countertops to make your home feel like new by installing custom granite countertops in northern MN. Our employees have over 20 years of experience installing granite countertops, so you can rest assured that we’ll be able to help you along every step of the way. Give us a call today to learn more!