If you’re considering remodeling your home, why not start with a project in the bathroom? You may not realize it, but you and your family spend a whole lot of time in there every day—it’s probably one of the most often utilized rooms in your house!
Remodeling an entire bathroom can be messy and expensive. Luckily, simply replacing your bathroom countertops in northern MN can drastically transform your old bathroom for a lot less money than you’d pay to remodel the whole thing. Here’s how:
- New countertops will improve your home’s resale value: A renovation to any room in your house will boost the overall resale value of the home. Homebuyers are always looking for houses that have new and improved elements and features. But did you know that folks shopping for homes look for remodeled bathrooms and kitchens above all else? Give shoppers what they’re looking for and redo your bathroom countertops in northern MN!
- New countertops will take your bathroom from drab to fab: If you’ve ever remodeled any part of your house, you know that a simple change can make all of the difference. It’s interesting how just switching one tiny part of a room will brighten the whole area and make it look brand new. New bathroom countertops are sure to be shiny and look clean, which will take that dull space and give it new life.
- New countertops will be more sanitary: No matter how hard you scrub your old countertops, there’s bound to be residual bacteria lurking from years and years of use. Replacing those older countertops sooner rather than later can get rid of all those gross and dangerous germs.
- New countertops will last longer: Changes in countertop protection technology and installation techniques have allowed bathroom countertops to enjoy a longer lifespan than ever before. If you choose the right material, replacing your old countertops will make them look nicer and last longer, further improving your home’s value.
While all of the above reasons to renovate your bathroom countertops in northern MN are worth keeping in mind, there’s also the matter of choosing a countertop material. For our money, the material you should really consider when replacing your current countertops is granite. While it’s true that granite is one of the more expensive materials to use for new countertops, it’s also one of the best, offering the following benefits:
- Granite has great value: Granite can boost your home’s resale value better than any other countertop material. In fact, if it’s installed correctly and you choose a quality piece, granite will give you a 100 percent return on your investment!
- Granite is popular: If you should know anything about selling a home, it’s that you need to be up to date on current trends. Buyers are looking to purchase a chic house, and granite is one of the most popular countertop materials on the market today.
Give L & L Granite Countertops a call once you’ve decided it’s time to replace your old countertops. We’re proud to be one of the premier dealers and installers of granite bathroom countertops in northern MN, and we’d love to show you why!