At L & L Granite Countertops, we specialize in providing granite countertops for people interested in upgrading their kitchens and bathrooms. Granite has become one of the most popular countertop materials available, and it’s not hard to see why, given the combination of aesthetic appeal and outstanding quality.
Here are some of the biggest benefits associated with granite countertops in northern MN:
- Upgrade in value: If one of the reasons you’re upgrading your home is to improve its resale value, granite countertops provide an outstanding boost. A kitchen with granite countertops looks significantly more elegant and high-end, and goes a long way toward improving your home’s overall value. This is why many people who specialize in flipping homes go with granite.
- Outstanding durability: Granite is an extremely tough stone that will stand up to years of rough use. It does not scratch easily at all, both due to the toughness of the stone and the special seal used to finish off granite countertops. If ever you do need to make repairs, granite is one of the easier types of countertops to fix up.
- Cleanly in nature: Granite does not soak up bacteria, dirt or spills. Instead, it is extremely sleek and does not have any pores in the top. This makes it not only highly sanitary, but also extremely easy to clean and maintain, even after many years of usage.
- Natural appearance: Much of the appeal and high-end aesthetic that comes with granite countertops is that granite simply looks natural. Granite is a beautiful stone, and when polished and finished with the seal for countertops, it makes an outstanding finishing touch in just about any kitchen, especially kitchens with a lot of natural wood.
- Heat resistant: This is an important quality to have with your kitchen countertops, given how much heat you work with in cooking and baking. Granite countertops are heat resistant, meaning you can put hot pans and pots on top of them and not worry about any damage being done to them. This adds a great deal of convenience, especially if you are cooking for a big group of people and need more surface area to work with.
- Save money: While the initial investment in a granite countertop is likely to be significantly more than lower-quality materials available on the market, you should also consider the savings you will accrue by not having to worry about maintenance or repairs due to the quality and stability of the material. It is well worth the larger initial price tag to have countertops that you will not have to worry about again.
These are just a few of the many reasons why granite countertops in northern MN have exploded in popularity in recent years. If you are interested in installing granite countertops in your home, L & L Granite Countertops is happy to provide you with more information or a quote for your project. Contact us today to speak with one of our skilled countertop specialists.