With granite countertops ranking among the most popular components of kitchen and bathroom remodels these days, it’s no surprise that there are many more options for service providers than there were a decade ago. But with all these choices out there, how do you determine which granite fabricators in Northern MN will be able to best meet your needs? Here are six qualities to keep in mind during your search:
- Significant experience: When you’re looking to purchase new granite countertops, who do you want handling the job—some fly-by-night contractor for whom countertop installation is an “additional service,” or experts with years of experience in working with granite countertops? The answer should be obvious: the experienced professionals. Look for a company that has been in business for a number of years, or whose experts have significant experience in handling every phase of your granite countertop purchase.
- Custom options: Making the decision to purchase new granite countertops should be an exciting process, not least because it ought to offer you a limitless range of options that might meet your needs. Granite fabricators in Northern MN who offer custom countertop options, therefore, provide a far greater quality of product and service than those who attempt to shoehorn a one-size-fits-all product into your unique space.
- Full range of services: When you’re paying for new countertops, you likely expect the company you’re doing business with to be able to provide more than just the product. For example, you don’t want to have to call in a different team for installation. A truly worthwhile granite countertop company will provide custom designs, in-house fabrication, delivery and installation services, making for a smooth and easy experience.
- Locally owned and operated: Big chain stores seem to offer a lot of benefits, and they have the “name recognition” factor. But in truth, this probably doesn’t count for much. When you’re looking to hire granite fabricators in Northern MN, why not consider a local, family-owned and operated business? Local businesses have an incentive to keep prices competitive and provide excellent service, and supporting them also helps keep your local economy stronger than shopping at a big box store.
- Free estimates: If you’re at all on the fence about buying new granite countertops, money is probably one of your primary concerns. You probably don’t want to spend money just to determine whether granite countertops are something you can afford. Look for a company that provides free estimates. This process gives you the chance to ask questions, learn more about what the company can do for you and get a sense of their service style.
- Strong customer service: Speaking of customer service, it ought to be a high priority for any company you decide to work with—and it should be obvious that it is. In other words, seek out a company that’s committed to providing personalized, attentive and helpful customer service designed to meet your needs—not the needs of some imagined, hypothetical, everyman customer.
At L & L Granite Countertops, our locally owned and operated company has been serving customers throughout Minnesota since 2008 with high quality customer service, great custom options, free estimates and so much more. If you’re looking for granite fabricators in Northern MN that you can trust to do an outstanding job, give us a call today!